- Production area: Belvedere Ostrense, 250 m. a.s.l.
- Olive varieties: Frantoio, Leccino, Raggia, Mignola, Pendolin, Coroncina
- Picking period: October-November
- Picking Method: Hand picking
- Extraction Method: Mixed renewable continuous cycle
- Size: 0,750 lt bottles and 3 lt boxes
- Bouquet: delicate,with hints of nearly ripe fresh olives
- Taste: soft, with a pleasant gentle taste, bitterish finish
- Serving suggestions: steamed fish, salads, it enhances the quality of cooked and uncooked dishes
Our extra virgin olive oil ‘L’Oro della Collina’ comes exclusively from our own olives. It is characterized by a clean-cut character and by the distinct flavours of the area where it is produced.
Low acidity and aromas typical of local cultivations are mantained thanks to the hand picking tradition and to the immediate cold pressing, which guarantee an excellent quality oil.