Our ‘Castello di Ramosceto’ is a Superior wine, produced from the native Lacrima grapes grown in the small production area. It is produced in limited quantities.
- Vintage: 2009
- Type of wine: Dry Red
- Grape variety: Lacrima di Morro d’Alba 100%
- Appellation: Lacrima di Morro D’Alba Doc Superiore
- Harvest period: October
- Vinification: Soft pressing of the grapes, Maceration and fermentation at controlled temperature, Re-fermentation with dried grapes, Refinement in stainless steel vats for one year
- Total acidity: 5,62 g/l
- Residual sugar: 1,7 g/l
- Bottling period: February 2011
- Alcohol: 14% vol.
- Production area: Belvedere Ostrense (AN)
- Vineyard altitude: 250 m. a.s.l
- Exposure: South-West
- Climate: Mild, temperate
- Soil: medium density
- Training system: cordon spur
- Yield per hectare: 80 ql/ha
- Colour: Ruby red with violet reflections
- Bouquet: Notes of ripe red fruits, blackberries, floreal hints of violets and roses
- Taste: intense , fine, long-lasting
- Serving temperature: 16°/18° C
- Food tips: Salami, Ham, soft cheese and meats with delicate sauces.
- Consume: up to 4-5 years after bottling