Produced from the first must of the grapes of our vineyard in Belvedere Ostrense, in the Verdicchio Classico area.
The name derives from ‘Tregaso’, an ancient church of Belvedere Ostrense.
- Vintage: 2010Type of wine: Dry white
- Grape variety: Verdicchio 100%
- Appellation: Verdicchio dei Castelli di Jesi DOC Classico
- Harvest period: from end of September
- Vinification: - Soft pressing of the grapes - Fermentation at controlled temperature - Maturation in stainless steel vats - Bottle refinement
- Total acidity: 5,7 g/l
- Residual sugar: 2,2 g/l
- Bottling period: Marzo 2011
- Alcohol: 13% vol.
- Production area: Belvedere Ostrense (AN)
- Vineyard altitude: 250 m. a.s.l
- Climate: Mild, temperate
- Soil: medium density
- Training system: Guyot
- Yield per hectare: 100 ql/ha
- Colour: straw yellow with greenish hues, brilliant
- Bouquet: Delicate and elegant, with notes of yeasts and fresh bread, hints of hawthorn and broom.
- Taste: Fresh, dry, savoury, with a pleasant bitter aftertaste and a good acidity balance
- Serving temperature: 10°/12° C
- Food tips: White meats, fish, shellfish
- Consume: Excellent in the first two years